How do i print my own designs on t-shirts?

i want to print my own pictures on t-shirts but not with the costly price. How do i do that? And not with regular t-shirts, like, i want any kind of T-shirt, as in like tank tops, t-shirts, off sholder shirts, etc.

Update:

and not the 10 thousand $ printer, my t-shirts i want to make are personal not for a business and stuff.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Cat
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can load your designs and get them printed on the shirt (or whatever else you want) It's great and good prices too.

www.zazzle.com

www.customglamgirl.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Assuming you have an inkjet printer already, buy some iron on transfer paper at a store like Staples. Set an iron to the cotton setting for a regular shirt. Print out your design on regular paper to make sure it looks good. Then, print it on the iron on paper. Cut out the design and leave a bit of space around the image. Finally, just iron it on on a nice flat surface, then peel off the backing. Make sure to print letters backward so that they will end up frontward on the shirt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are some good sights you can use. You design, they print and send to you.

http://www.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Create-t-shirt/Cr...

is quite good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.