How do i print my own designs on t-shirts?

i want to print my own pictures on t-shirts but not with the costly price. How do i do that? And not with regular t-shirts, like, i want any kind of T-shirt, as in like tank tops, t-shirts, off sholder shirts, etc.

and not the 10 thousand $ printer, my t-shirts i want to make are personal not for a business and stuff.

• Cat
    Favorite Answer

You can load your designs and get them printed on the shirt (or whatever else you want) It's great and good prices too.

www.zazzle.com

www.customglamgirl.com

Assuming you have an inkjet printer already, buy some iron on transfer paper at a store like Staples. Set an iron to the cotton setting for a regular shirt. Print out your design on regular paper to make sure it looks good. Then, print it on the iron on paper. Cut out the design and leave a bit of space around the image. Finally, just iron it on on a nice flat surface, then peel off the backing. Make sure to print letters backward so that they will end up frontward on the shirt.

there are some good sights you can use. You design, they print and send to you.

http://www.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Create-t-shirt/Cr...

is quite good