Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Atheists, if you could, would you feed Jews bacon cheese burgers?

Favorite Answer

eat what you want when you want to.

Source(s): sooooo,,,lets eat!
  • I'm vegan, so I don't condone the consumption of bacon, cheese or ground-up cow patties. And veggie bacon on top of a veggie burger isn't appealing at all.

Besides, unlike some religious people, atheists and agnostics will respect your right to believe how you wish as long as it doesn't interfere with our right to live our lives the way we see fit.

If I had some bacon chz burgers I don't think I'd give them to any Jews. No offense to the Jews but those burgers are mine.

I would feed a jew a non kosher bacon cheeseburger

I would open a McDonalds that serves beef in an American embassy in India.

I would open a Der wienerschnitzel in a Buddhist temple.

I would feed a peta member a filet mingon burger, tell him it's tofu, and tell him it's not at the end to see the look on his face.

By the way, in no way am I an atheist.

• Eric

Jews don't eat bacon cheese burgers.

I like the Jews. Unlike the Christians, they have never told me that I am going to burn in hell for disagreeing with them.

• Hades

No

1) I'm a vegetarian, and wouldn't force people to eat anything I wouldn't.

2) It would be an offence to their culture, even if they weren't religious Jews, unless they didn't follow Kosher.

3) Unless they were force fed, they probably wouldn't eat them, again unless they ate non-Kosher food anyway.

4) If they were force fed, that would probably be a crime whatever religion/culture they were from or whatever they were fed.

I'm an atheist and had many bizzare questions from people asked of me--this one has got to be the strangest of them all. I'd say somewhere a village is missing it's idiot.

Well I'd feed anyone who wants the food if I could, hunger sucks. But I wouldn't force it, since, y'know, eating pork is kind of against their religion.

• Anna

No, why give away delicious bacon, more bacon for me. Let them eat not bacon.

• Willie

I've heard some silly questions on here but you win the cigar. I don't care what my wife eats.

why would they if the Jewish people dont ask for them? you cant shove a bacon cheeseburger down someone's throat