Chivas fans do you guys agree with Vergara on this? ( FQ inside)?

Okay so hes basically blaming the players. & hes defending Paco Ramirez job. Honestly it isnt the players.

Cmon we have a good good defense Magallon, Aaron Galindo, Reynoso he cant blame them

We got el Venado Chicharito Gonzo & R morales to name a few who do great if theyre put together.... i dont think its fair Vergara isnt looking into the coach & tactics hes using

Pinche paco uses his cambios up too quick

Chivas has no game play at all. Theyre just running around do some good passes then lose the ball.

If chivas doesnt lose Paco, were in for one of our worse seasons

I say Paco out!

Whats ur thought on this??

FQ- What has been ur fav goal so far this season?

http://www.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/noticias/...

Favorite Answer

ramirez was never the right guy for the job.

I hate Paco ramirez. He should have left Omar Arellano as head coach. When a coach has to make a substitution before the first half is over, theres something wrong with that. Hes supposed to put the players he thinks should start out there, that means he doesnt know his players.

It was unproffesional of him to basically blame Aaron Galindo. He blamed him because he didnt change to a linea de 4. Thats the coaches job to do that. I lost respect for Paco ramirez as a coach, you rarely see a professional coach pin the blame on a player. He should man up and take the blame. Paco Ramirez has no tactics, can someone tell me what his style of play is? Hes just relying on the talent that the players have. If chivas has an okay season, and makes it to the liguilla, it will be no thanks to Paco Ramirez.

FQ-Dario verons goal, great assist by corona. lol

I think the Chivas need new blood. The players dont look motivated at all out there. There is no player that creates a spark. The defence is iffy at best. Michel cant do it all by himself. Your mid field is a mess. Too many lost balls from them. You cant always blame the coach.

Vergara needs to fire his as.s!!

It isnt the players fault

I bet paco told Aaron Galindo it was his fault!!

Source(s): My favorite goal is dario verons hahahahahaha XD

I agree with you completely, even though im a Cruz Azul fan, i notice Chivas has no gameplan they have no clear style of playing, and i agree it is the coach, he implies no style of play and he blames the players for the results? wtf is that. My fav goal of the season so far is the Queretaro goal vs PAchuca

umm honestly

i think that coach spot is too bis for paco

seriously

vergara doesn't play soccer, he knows S!@T

firs vergara needs to change 3 things

1. his brain

2. the new teams shield

3.and then fire paco

and maybe i'll have little respect for him

Typical of him to blame everybody but himself.

the problem isss the DEFENCE and the golie and the coach

• Vergara should fire him, I would be a better coach than him. lol

:-)

• HD7

His useless son in law venado will never leave.