? asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

What are the symptoms after drinking hydrogen peroxide tropical solution if some1 drinks it?

just curious?

Update:

I know its a solution to fight off germs, I want to know once you drink it what will you experience?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It entirely depends on the concentration.

  • 1 decade ago

    Hydrogen peroxide is a liquid commonly used to fight germs. Hydrogen peroxide poisoning occurs when large amounts of the liquid come in contact with the lungs or eyes.

    This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222

  • 1 decade ago

    First, it's a TOPICAL solution, which means it's for use on the OUTSIDE of the body only. Drink it and you will destroy your stomach lining, esophagus, and lung lining, all VERY painfully. When you go blind and your heart stops it will seem merciful. So take Darlene's good advice. If you want to see what it will to your insides, pour some on a cut and watch what happens.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.