Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Spanish Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Real Madrid and Liverpool struck on a deal for Alonso?

€32 million offer has been accepted.

If it is true then what do you think?

Update:

Josh, study pelligrini...

he coaches the 4-2-3-1

Alonso is Lass partner in the mid with kaka in front of them :P

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Horrible decision, they already got Lass Diarra at defending midfielder and Kaka at attacking midfielder. Real Madrid make me angry again.

• 1 decade ago

Real Madrid:

I think it's not wise to spend that amount of money for Habi Alonso, he is a good player, he does worth that money, but Real spent a lot of money this season, acquired all top list players, C.Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema. They have Diarra, Gutti, Gago, De La Red who plays the same position, defensive midfield.

Liverpool:

It's not that best deal, but Alonso's transfer was £10 million in 2004 from Real Sociedad. So current transfer price is £27.2 million after 5 years. Benitez is very creative coach, he has a lot of opitions to fill his position. This is a good deal for Liverpool.

Alonso:

He is 27 years old. He can quickly become 1st team player. I see great potential in Real to become Champions this year. A lot good players in the squad. I can say it's a dream team. Spain is home of Alonso and he will be paid good money. It is a good decision for Alonso

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ya their pretty DamN close to accepting the deal. However there is still a bit to go because Real have to take the price, ist pretty high. But most likely the will. The only reson pool is selling him cause they already have a replacement- aquillani for 19 million of the selling money of alonso. However, i think pool are shooting themselves in the head for selling alonso, he is amaing. Free-kicks, skills, etc. Plus aquillani is good but nothing compared to slonso, so they're best bet is to NOT SELL!!!

• Xavier
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

last time i heard it was a 26 mil deal, but this was on an article from July 28, so they mightve changed it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.