Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

well im 15 and im addicted to pot cigs and alcohol. help?

ive been addicted for awhile. ive lost all my friends and family. i just want to be normal again!

Favorite Answer

goodness. well, you are very young to be in this unhappy situation, so i reccomend either your G.P, or the samaritins, they should help you find a way forward, people on here might give you some stick, but good for you, hope it works out..and do try your parents, i am a mother, and i would allways help my own child..bet yours will too.

Pray, buddy. God has helped me in ways I never thought possible. I quit drinking thanks to His help. He can also bring you from the reason why you began using alcohol and pot, which is alot of times derived from boredom. Very true a substance abuse clinic may be a very valuable solution for your life and mental wellness.

You're not an abnormal person, just one with destructive behaviour patterns. Plenty of people, if not most at some point, have been exactly where you are. It will be a good thing to try and stop drinking and smoking, if you don't, alcohol will control your life and all your future relationships, jobs, and health. Drugs are even worse when they manifest into harder narcotics.

You know you have a problem which is the first step towards recovery. Good luck with that, it's a fixable condition.

Source(s): Gemini data-brain

It's a great start you know that you are addicted and you want to quit. However, most of the time, you won't be successful if you do it alone. You need serious help from the experts and do it as soon as possible. You can find good rehab centers in your area. If you don't know where to find, here is a website where there are complete directory of rehab centers in USA. Just type in your kind of addiction on the search bar, and you will be brought to the pages according to your search. God bless you! Here is the website... http://toprehabcenter.us/

Well if you really want to stop, just give it up. right now. talk to your family. tell them you want to quit and that your family is more important than this addiction. im sure they will help you. any parent who cares for their child will help. start surrounding yourself with people of good influence. dont let the addiction take your life from you. and it will. believe me, i have a friend who is just a bit older than you and like this...and i feel for him. and i dont know if he realizes what he is doing to himself, and even though we arent good friends...i do care for him. i pray about him often. thing is... there are people out there who actually care about you and your health. im not trying to sound preachy or rude...im just attempting to help. i hope everything goes okay and you gain your life back :) good luck :)

i cant help you with alcohol, but cigarettes for me were real easy to quit. just gradually decrease how much you smoke them until you get to quitting. as far as bud, i smoked everyday this summer until i went on vacation and was dreading the fact i couldnt smoke. after a week of not smking i realized bud is wayyy overrated and a waste of money. its a mental addiction you dont see until you quit. so just stop as hard as it seems

Source(s): im a teenager myself

At fifteen I couldn't imagine being addicted to all of that. You need to go to therapy or rehab for the alcohol.

u screwed up u wasting ur life and u will regret is my mom did that and i was taken a way now i am adopted do not it u will hate ur self im only 12 and i no the pain

You need to consider going into some sort of treatment. You need to speak to someone about this.

http://www.addict-help.com/

wow, you need to quit a.s.a.p before this takes your life!!

go see a counseler or a teacher or parent. you need help.

STOP DRINKING FOR ONE THING, DRINK SOME KIND OF TEA TO STOP SMOKING, AND JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!