Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I want to climb stairs but i have none and cant get to a gym?

Where should i do I want my but to get bigger and i want to climb stairs do reverse curls and sit ups are there any exercises equivalent to climb stairs?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go on a steep hike. :)

• 1 decade ago

since you cant get to a gym and you dont have stairs go online and buy a stair climbing machine.

• 1 decade ago

Go to a local high school's football stadium. Plenty of stairs there.

• 1 decade ago

To get bigger muscles you can do various leg lifts with weight, or squat thrusts with weight. For cardio vascular results, any running/joggging will have the same effect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mulvey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It relies upon on what lies previous that mountain. each step will lead you previous that mountain, yet then all of it shouldn't pass in ineffective. Its no longer continually that the toughest of stressful circumstances grants the perfect of outcomes. you may desire to comprehend what lies at the back of that mountain, and in basic terms climb if its well worth it. playstation : no longer continually do you need to climb the mountains; in specific situations its sturdy to apply the valleys.

• 1 decade ago

walking is really good for you. while you are walking you can find some stairs for walk up and down. like a football feild at your local high school

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go outside and see if there are some sort of steps or an incline or a ramp somewhere around you home.

• 1 decade ago

Find a large book like a dictionary or encyclopaedia, and step on and off it. Be sure to get both feet on there at once - e.g. first left on, then right on, then left off, then right off.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just get a little foot stool and do step ups :)

• 1 decade ago

get a stair stepper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.