alright so i met this girl 2 weeks ago and we went to a party lastnight, my freind went to,?

i like her alot but my freind who went to the party aslo claims he likes her (he met her at the party) so i dont think this is true should i tell him to back off or just let it happen??? HELP!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither of you know if she likes you or not. You're both hoping she does. No need to get into a fight about it. She either likes one or neither of you.

Just tell her you like her.

• 1 decade ago

This gal will either like one of you or neither. It's ultimately her choose if she chooses someone and you need to find out who that potential suitor might be. Ask her out and go from there. There can be only 1

• 1 decade ago

it sounds like you and your friend are going throughthe battle of the ffittestand may the best man win. i think you need to evaulate your friendship with this friend. see who is more important to you your friend or this girl. if its your friend you should talk to him bout neither one of you guys getting her cause it could have potential of ruining your friendship..and if the girl is more importnat to you talk to your friend about and go for her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell her u like her tell ur friend u like her or jjust agree since friendship over rules neither of u should date her...

Source(s): ME!!!!!!!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tell him to back of sweetie,

i mean seriously ur gannna let her go juz like thattt???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.