BabyCakes asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Would bleach blonde hair look good on me? (pic)?

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f46/hedder_loves...

well i want bleach blonde on top and black underneath

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't go with those two colors. What I would do is instead of using black, I would go with a darker brown to match your eyebrows, and a more natural blonde, instead of doing the extreme. My one friend used these two colors, and they looked great on her.

i would say that it would look nice because of your skin tone. only problem is your hair is really dark. that's going to be really difficult to lift the colour. and having blonde on top and black underneath is kinda dodgy and could be hard to handle/maintain. the only way you're going to get the that colour is if you get foils and build your way up to bleach blonde it could take a good couple of times doing it its just so that it stays in good healthy condition.

speak to your stylist what ever you do do not do it your self with colours from like boots or something that will be really bad as a stylist i've seen the after math from it and you'll just end up spending more money to fix it or you'll just have to get it all cut short as there has been people who have done it this way have they're hair has basically just snapped off.

hope this helps

I had bleach blonde underneath my hair and my hair is black.

It worked out for a while but i had to sit there bleaching for a total of ten hours.

Six hours the first time, four hours the second time. But if you still wanna dye it bleach blonde, i'd do it underneath.

• ?

Black never looks good under bleach blonde hair. It looks dirty and tacky. Your hair is so dark when you have any kind of grow out it will be really noticeable, you'll have to get it touched up like once a month if you want to look decent.

• lanny

I agree which you'll be somewhat trustworthy for bleach blond yet then lower back, Agnes Dean does it properly so perchance... one be responsive to suggestion inspite of the indisputable fact that, bleach will harm your hair (journey!) perchance you are able to desire to purpose bleach highlights first and spot the way you like that, then if your feeling brave, shop getting further and extra further. Will look extra organic too :)

NO i think the color you have now is good. but i see you want something diff .try a another color other than the bleach blond and still do the black underneath .

yes

yeah

nahhhhhhhhh not really

I think it would.