Where should I go and buy a bag for school at?

I already have one but it's to small :\

I ordered it from Old Navy (Yeah I know Old Navy is kinda lame :P)

Anyways, my older sister is bringing me to the mall on Saturday to finish school clothes shopping.

Where could I get a cute bag at? My sister told me Aero might have some cute ones.

So any ideas where I can get one at?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Aileen
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would go to American Eagle.

I always say Forever21 because there cheapp but i had the experience of them breaking so get a bag you can trust for the whole year.(:

• 1 decade ago

Claire's has a lot of cute bags that you can see online on their website (www.claires.com) and Limited Too has some, also, but they usually look just like Claire's. Aero has some that are cute, and so does Charlotte Russe. JCPenny and Sears may, too, but they can be pricy. If there's a store called Shoe Department, ours has a ton of cute bags, even though its a shoe store.

• 1 decade ago

if you are talking about cloth tote bag then dont bother getting one because they are not in right now. Try getting a nice big roomy purse. Go to Burlington Coat Factory. They have a great selection and they are really cheap. I just bought this amazing purse that looks really expensive for only 12 bucks.

• 1 decade ago

Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, Charlotte Rusee are deffinitely fav places of mine to go get bags at. They are big enough for school & still look cute. :)

If you have a Platos Closet nearby you can get bags from those same places, but a lot cheaper.

Hope I helped.

:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Forever 21, American Eagle, Agaci

• 1 decade ago

like back packs or purses.

If you want a purse you might try forever 21 or charlette russe because they have big stylish purses.

If you want more of a backpack or tote you could try american eagle fore totes, Hot topic for backpacks (they have super cute ones), aero for messengers or maybe pacsun for backpacks

• 1 decade ago

American Eagle or Forever 21

• 1 decade ago

JcPenny got very pretty bags

or

Claires has some

anywhere really

belk

Sears

and others.

In these places u can also find cute ctothes and more

hope this helped

Source(s): where i got mine
  • 1 decade ago

Aero is a good place to get one. Hollister is where i go, they have very big, cute and durable totes ;]

• 1 decade ago

Try looking for Quicksilver bags on the internet.

Mine has lasted me for years! You can get them in surfy flowry colours, or plain ones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.