Is there anyone in particular you wouldn't mind singing a song to?

I'm very shy about singing but I can make one exception. But only if it's a duet.

"TOOKA MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN AAAAANNYYYWHAAARE."

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Singer in a smoky room? A smell of wine AND CHEAP PERFUME (looks around) (runs away(

• 4 years ago

Yep I do, I don't know any Pearl Jam songs offhand so I wouldn' know if I did it especially with Pearl Jam songs.

• 1 decade ago

I want to have a musician help me learn how to sing Buddy Holly's True Love Ways. Then I will sing it to my wife on our 25th wedding anniversary. I have five years to get it done.

People at our wedding looked at us like we were out of our minds. Our song is Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad, by Meat Loaf..."I want you, I need you, but I'm never gonna love you." They just couldn't grasp that it was the first song that we danced to.

• 1 decade ago

I don't have a spectacular voice but I can hold a tune. I probably wouldn't get on stage but otherwise I could sing with no problems.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll sing with anyone.

Especially for some Journey action!

• it's been hours I'm singing that song I'm really shy but I would make an exception for my dog but when he sings along his breath kills me do you think it's offending if I offer him a mint??

• 1 decade ago

LOL.

Werll I could sing well when I'm home alone... or when my closest friends are over.

If i sing with other people, my voice gets all bad and stuff :/

• 1 decade ago

haha nice song

I don't mind singing in front of anyone...i just don't want to sing most of the time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I won't mind singing to my brother and my bf

PLEASE HELP PEASE I NEED UR HELP! I'M BEGGIN U

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am1H6...

• 1 decade ago

yes my brother and my cousin cuz im shy 2

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.