What do you think of when you hear the name Rachel?

Me and my friends were talking about the kind of impressions you can get about a person just from their name, even before you've even met them. And I got wondering what people would think of my name. Obviously when I asked my friends to describe what they would think somebody with my name would be like they just ended up describing me :P

So I was thinking it would make more sense if I asked a bunch of strangers....

I'm a 15 year old british girl from North East England.

Describe what you would assume my personality, appearance and background/lifestyle were like just from the name "Rachel".

Any random quirky details that you thinnk of when you hear the name Rachel.

Thank you :)!

Best Answer

I like the name Rachel. For some reason, it always makes me think of a nice, kind girl with long, auburn colored hair. She has light to medium toned skin and greenish-blue eyes. I always imagine her having close friends that she truly cares about.

Rachel is a very simple, yet sophisticated name. When I hear the name Rachel, I think the appearance would be chocolate brown hair, green eyes, and plump lips (lol sorry if this offends u).

I think ur personality would be headstrong, yet gentle.

Background: prolly Hebrew, Jewish.

Lifestyle: busy schedule, puts a lot of time into sports

Sorry if I'm rong but this is just my opinion.

When I hear Rachel I think of a dark haired, brownish green eyed girl. An extremely fun person to be around, who makes friends easily, a bit of a clutz, and has a really bubbly personality. She's really pretty but never thinks she is better than anyone and she is an amazing athlete. :)

Source(s): I described my best friend named Rachel! :)

Well I think of a character in a story I'm writing. She's fourteen, kinda plain but pretty at the same time. She's sensible, her fave colour is deep blue and she loves reading. She has a very secret secret, one that could cause her to die...

The name Rachel (and Rachelle, which is the character's full name) means ewe, which is a female sheep.

Hope I helped!

Please answer mine?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak...

Thanks!

• Pete

When i hear the name Rachel, Jennifer Aniston springs to mind lol. Im british too btw lol

Sweet

When I hear Rachel, I think of a dark haired, semi-cute Jewish girl.

I'm not being mean, just honest, and I hope youre different...but every single rachel ive ever met was very into herself, mean, rude, and materialistic...even rachael from the bible was lame! hopefully you can change this!

Average height

slim but curvy figure

smart but down to earth

Dark long thick hair

Jewish family

Independent but social also

• Ethel

Well, unfortunately "Friends" and the Jennifer Aniston character.