Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you think of a girl called Rachel?

Me and my friends were talking about the kind of impressions you can get about a person just from their name, even before you've even met them. And I got wondering what people would think of my name. Obviously when I asked my friends to describe what they would think somebody with my name would be like they just ended up describing me :P

So I was thinking it would make more sense if I asked a bunch of strangers....

I'm a 15 year old british girl from North East England.

Describe what you would assume my personality, appearance and background/lifestyle were like just from the name "Rachel".

Any random quirky details that you thinnk of when you hear the name Rachel.

Thank you :)!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i picture a rather tall girl with short hair and a bubbly personality. you know when to be serious and people like being around you. a lot of people fancy you :)

• 1 decade ago

well i picture rachel been short and wieght about 190 and kind of long pretty hair. thats a nice name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.