What do you think of a girl called Rachel?

Me and my friends were talking about the kind of impressions you can get about a person just from their name, even before you've even met them. And I got wondering what people would think of my name. Obviously when I asked my friends to describe what they would think somebody with my name would be like they just ended up describing me :P

So I was thinking it would make more sense if I asked a bunch of strangers....

I'm a 15 year old british girl from North East England.

Describe what you would assume my personality, appearance and background/lifestyle were like just from the name "Rachel".

Any random quirky details that you thinnk of when you hear the name Rachel.

Thank you :)!

Favorite Answer

i picture a rather tall girl with short hair and a bubbly personality. you know when to be serious and people like being around you. a lot of people fancy you :)

well i picture rachel been short and wieght about 190 and kind of long pretty hair. thats a nice name.