Will my delayed divorce cause IRS to deny or hold up first home buyer tax credit check?

My ex & I separated in 2001, legally settled in 2002. House went to him & I was removed from mortgage by 2003. We only filed for divorce 2008 & filed joint tax returns until then. My 1st time filing single was this spring. I closed on my house 6/17. Mailed 1040x on 6/19. Will the fact my ex and I filed together... show more My ex & I separated in 2001, legally settled in 2002. House went to him & I was removed from mortgage by 2003. We only filed for divorce 2008 & filed joint tax returns until then. My 1st time filing single was this spring. I closed on my house 6/17. Mailed 1040x on 6/19. Will the fact my ex and I filed together appear like I was a home owner more recently than the actual state of things and complicate IRS process? Just nervous about possible glitches as I wait.
Update: To clarify... Yes, the quick deed/ title and even refinancing of mortgage were all done between 2002 and 2003 I believe. The last joint return was in 2008 for the 2007 tax year. Note: that even prior to my filing a single return this March for the 2008 tax year, the address given on the joint returns was my... show more To clarify... Yes, the quick deed/ title and even refinancing of mortgage were all done between 2002 and 2003 I believe. The last joint return was in 2008 for the 2007 tax year. Note: that even prior to my filing a single return this March for the 2008 tax year, the address given on the joint returns was my apt. address.

Sounds like I better have different records pulled in order to prove what could be asked. I sure hope the response suggesting an 18 week wait period is wrong and hard to believe. I wonder if I call in a couple of weeks and explain my situation and ask about sending copies of these items now instead of asking, if this might quicken the turn around time. Any thoughts?
Update 2: To clarify... Yes, the quick deed/ title and even refinancing of mortgage were all done between 2002 and 2003 I believe. The last joint return was in 2008 for the 2007 tax year. Note: that even prior to my filing a single return this March for the 2008 tax year, the address given on the joint returns was my... show more To clarify... Yes, the quick deed/ title and even refinancing of mortgage were all done between 2002 and 2003 I believe. The last joint return was in 2008 for the 2007 tax year. Note: that even prior to my filing a single return this March for the 2008 tax year, the address given on the joint returns was my apt. address.

Sounds like I better have different records pulled in order to prove what could be asked. I sure hope the response suggesting an 18 week wait period is wrong and hard to believe. I wonder if I call in a couple of weeks and explain my situation and ask about sending copies of these items now instead of waiting, if this might quicken the turn around time. Or would it confuse things? Any thoughts?