Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why was it that all people who interview Michael Jackson were such biatches to him?

Like Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, and Oprah.

Update:

Well, Bashit got his Karma, and with millions of people hating him, there is no way he is getting out of that brain tumor. The others will get their turn in having something terrible happen to them soon. Good!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Bill O'Reilly, Geraldo Rivera, Nancy Grace, Diane Dimond, Martin Bashir act like real scumbags! I will never watch these people or support anything they are a part of. Though Barbara Walters and Larry King are respected journalists, they have all ill-treated Michael Jackson, and believed and promoted the media propaganda about him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didn't like Oprah, Diane Sawyer, Walters, Larry King, Heraldo Rivera, Nancy Grace, Diana Diamond, Martin Bashir

• 1 decade ago

they WANTED to portray him in the way the media did. they wanted to make him seem like a bad person, even though he was the kindest man in the world.

because the more drama they create, the more money they get.

I really hate Nancy Grace, every show she does about him she brings up the freakin molestation trials...like shut up b*tch!! when are you gonna get your damn facts straight?!

I don't think Oprah was all that bad though, she was pretty polite and nice to Michael.

• Cus they think just cus he is a nice person that they can just walk all over them....but in ACTUALITY michael was jsut being smart and doing what God told him 2 do by Not getting his anger emotions get the bst of him.

MICHAEL HAD PLEEENTY of reasons to hold a grudge or get a chip on his shoulder...but he didn't CUS HE LOVED..

thats what God wanted him to do.

He forgave so many PEOPLE and God forgave mike of his sins too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oprah wasn't that bad I can remember watching back in 1993 she ask all the right questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ppl like them had drained MJ emotionally. MJ is not here anymore to forgive anyone who has hurt him n caused him agony emotionally. and physically. These heartless ppl will get their's soon.. shame on those of you who hurt the innocent. Mj was pure of heart. He was a gift from God i thanks God everyday for sharing such a beautiful sweetheart with the world.But most ppl took him for granted. ppl treated him like a toy, todo whatever with. didn't care bout his feelings, he was human too. Mj left witha broken body, a tired mind, and he left me witha broken heart.

R.I.P. MJ,

• 1 decade ago

It was all for the money. They get paid to trash && lie about people. I not sure if Oprah did that but I saw the others && thier interviews .

I think they were just jealous honestly, I mean the man was making money even without selling music albums of his own. && He was quite successful. So yeah.

Greed. Money. && Jealousy.

Thats why.

Oh && Its their job.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aww I felt sorry for him man!

& I agree, the interviewers went on believing the papers instead of poor Michael.. :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because they knew Michael was a pushover..he was such a lovely and sweet guy and they took advantage of that.

I say to all those interviewers and journalists who were cruel to him to...F themselves =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Being under Media scrutiny is a common celeb problem, with a simple solution. Don't like the questions, don't do the interview.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.