Need high-school level science research project ideas!?

I need to rework a new research proposal.. does anyone have any good high-level science fair ideas/suggestions? ISEF-level. any ideas are good. easy 10 points!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Science Research Project Ideas

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

High School Science Research Topics

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Need high-school level science research project ideas!?

I need to rework a new research proposal.. does anyone have any good high-level science fair ideas/suggestions? ISEF-level. any ideas are good. easy 10 points!

Source(s): high school level science research project ideas: https://shortly.im/UBwop
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I have one that I would like to see.

In our current education system, the peak mathematical level that the system strives to achieve is Calculus. Most students and people do not use Calculus in any part of their lives. How about you try to research and demonstrate why statistics and probability would be a better math for the top tier of the educational system?

You could survey people on their highest math education, what they remember, and how they use it in their work or home life.

You could think of examples on why statistics would be better to be taught and how much more common it is in the real world. Also, how it could be better to educate society than calculus. For instance, there are 350 million people in the USA, so Everyday, it is possible that 350 people a day experience a one in a million chance (such as getting hit by a car)

• Athena
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axdwP

I did my high school science research paper on nuclear energy. More specifically nuclear weapons, but there is so much information, your paper will pretty much write itself. WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WORKS Pages 1 & 2- Early research and discovery of nuclear fission. (Google "Enrico Fermi" and "Einstein's atomic research") HOW WE USE IT Pages 3, 4, & 5- Uses of nuclear energy (industrial and military applications) Google "J. Robert Oppenheimer" "Nuclear Reactors" MORAL ISSUES Page 6 - Controversy regarding the use of nuclear energy in war and it's effects on the environment. Add a Citations Page and you've got yourself a research paper.

• Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

An expierement that lasts over a long period of time is testing the effects of detergants on plants <- i know what your thinking what is the meaning of that? But some detergents claim to be plant-based, Or not harmful to the environment when some are just as bad or worse then ones to the contrary. you could use different plants and detergents ones that are plant-based and ones that arnt. plan time intervals when the plants must be checked to the reaction and the seriousness of the reaction. after several planned checks get the students to write up the results and conclusion of the expierement with their own hypothesis and all of that. and let them have fun with it let them name there plants make it a game by seperating them into teams and seeing who has guessed the result more correctley. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This might sound like science fiction, but why don't you try a research project on either nanotechnology or biotechnology. Its uses and dangers, etc...

Source(s): opinion
  • 1 decade ago

A sociological research project:

"Is the average I.Q. of a professional wrestling fan lower than the average I.Q. of a non-fan?"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.