Really weird dream, can someone listen to it and tell me what it could mean?

Ok so me and my mom were at this swimming pool thing. But there was a stack of like 20 trampolines in the other end of the pool. There was a ladder on the side that went to the top. You had to pay to get a floaty, then you climb to the top of the trampolines and jump off into the water. Then you run in this corale thing and this man kisses the person who he wants to win. My dad let me do the rest of it, but he wouldn't let the man kiss me. So anyways, after I went on the trampoline thing a bunch of times, I was watching a person go on it that looked a little bit like Jessica Simpson. After she went in she came out and was with her boyfriend and her daugter. Her boyfriend looked like a white gangster and her daughter was kinda gothic. But she was beautiful with her white button shirt, her medium length black hippie skirt, and her combat boots. Her hair was in a low loose bun and she had white skin with really long eyelashes. Well heres where the dream turns. Now everything looks like the way Tim Burton animates things, and this scary looking tall girl walks up to a fat man with a little girl with blonde pig tales, (we are still at the pool thing, but it's more like I'm watching a movie now, I'm not really there) So apparently the fat man is a carpenter, and the tall woman is paying him to stay at her house andd fix a few things. So now they are at her house, and it's like a scary haunted house thing. So the fat man and the little girl are in a room, and the tall woman askes if she can talk to the little girls dad, so they leave her in the room and they go to the next room. Then the woman looks in the room where the little girl was and she's not there anymore. But the woman talks to the fat man, but I forget what they said. So then you can see the little girl on the inside of the fat man's shirt, and she's shaking, like she's scared. But then the woman leaves, and the man goes to bed. As he's sleeping on the floor, the little girl turns into something that doesn't look like a little girl anymore. She lifts up his skin and the inside of is body is made out of yarn, like his bones were knitted. She puts it back down. She cuts off her hand and pours blood in his mouth. (remember it still looks like The nightmare before christmas, or coraline [Tim Burton]) then she puts playing cards on his stomache and burns them, and he turns into an old man. Then I wake up. It was so weird. When I woke up I was thinking that if the dream would've went on then the girl who was goth would've been the one to save everyone when the little girl with pigtales was going to kill everybody and make them like her "dad". I really just wanted you to hear it, but if you can tell me what it might mean I would appreciate it!

Favorite Answer

Our subconscious mind is very creative and if you are a creative person in your waking life but you aren't embracing that, your dreams can be very story-like and detailed. Most of the time, the dreams are symbolic but it doesn't mean it doesn't hold any significance. The best thing to do is break the dream down, symbol by symbol and look up as many symbols as you can. In order, these symbols should end up telling you something that is either on your mind, that you need to heal or that will happen in the near future.

*rolls up her sleeves*

Let's see if there is an underlining meaning to the symbolism in your dream.

The following meanings are from

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Trampoline

To dream that you are jumping on a trampoline, represents your resilience and your ability to bounce back from difficult and emotional times.

Ladder

To dream that you are climbing up a ladder, suggests that you have reached a new level of achievement. It is symbolic of prosperity, hard work and your efforts. Consider also the phrase of "climbing the social ladder" in which you have achieved a promotion, a higher status, more power, or an important goal. Alternatively, it may indicate meditation and prayer. You are setting forth on a spiritual path and higher awareness. Each rung of the ladder is indicative of a stage in your spiritual awareness. You may also be looking things from a different perspective.

Pool

To see a pool of water in your dream, indicates that you need to understand and deal with your emotions. You need to dive right in. Alternatively, a pool may indicate your need for cleansing. You need to wash away the past.

Mother

To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.

To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that still need to be worked out with your mother.

Father

To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.

Kiss

To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. To see others kissing in your dream, suggests that you are too involved in their personal lives and relationship.You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone, indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it.

Stranger (Jessica Simpson look-alike and kids)

To see a stranger in your dream, symbolizes the part of yourself that is repressed and hidden.

Famous (If it really was Jessica Simpson)

To see famous people in your dream, signifies an increase to your prosperity and honor.

Haunted House

To dream of a haunted house, signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings.

Children

To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state where you are longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.�Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting you innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude.

Yarn

To see yarn in your dream, symbolizes your connections and creativity. It may also mean that you are stuck in a rut and going about your daily life in the same old pattern. If the yarn is tangled and knotted yarn, then it signifies emotional distress or confusion you may have with a situation.

Wound (the girl cutting herself)

To see a wound in your dream, is symbolic of grief, anger, and distress. You are looking to be healed. Consider the location, size and type of wound. Alternatively, the dream may be metaphor suggests that you are "wound up" or tense about some situation.

Blood

To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments.

To dream that others are bleeding, signifies an emotional cry for help.

Burning

To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to take time off for yourself and relax. Consider also how you may be feeling "burned out" or "burned up".

To dream that you or someone is being burned alive, suggests that you are being consumed by your own ambition.

**************************************…

I couldn't find anything for the cards that she laid on his chest except for this:

Cards

To dream that you are playing a game of cards, signifies that you have successfully utilized skills of bluff, strategy, and timing in your everyday life. In particular, diamonds indicates wealth, clubs indicated work, hearts indicate happiness in love, and spades indicate troubling times are in your near future.

To dream that you are shuffling cards, signifies indecision. You need to reevaluate your choices.

**************************************…

It is up to you decide if this rings true or not. I like to use two or three different dream sites, in case one has a symbol the others don't. Hope this helps you out!

I've had a equivalent dream from just like the core of united statesto the top. i requested one in all my psychology professors and he or she stated that i had that dream due to the fact that i desired it ti occur actually. additionally a few folks say that we dream approximately what's going to arise later in lifestyles or what is going to occur probably subsequent week? lol

it seems either you need sound sleep or are under influence of some drug.Any way nothing to worry forget it and do some meditation/yoga to relax.

it is weird what we dream of

i don't really know much about them, but you could talk to a

psychiatrist and see what they say

usually nonsense dreams like these either mean nothing, or they mean you are confuseed about something in your your life.

Source(s): my aunt is a psychatrist