Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

St. Louis Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, Who wins the series?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm more than happy to say the St. Louis Cardinals will win the series with the Pittsburgh Pirates. Obviously I'm a Cards fan, but that doesn't factor into my decision for the series outcome. I've openly admitted that the Pirates are my second favorite team in the league. The Cardinals just have to much fire power down their batting order to make me think that the Bucs have any chance. Look how they destroyed the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Pujols has been slumping but Holliday has been super fire hot lately. An opposing pitcher will have to pitch the game of his life to make it through a game without getting knocked around hard. Now the Pirates have made great strides to improve their team, and they have. I can see them being a great team in about 2 years time once their young talent matures abit more.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I will be following the Royals-Red Sox series, because I am a Red Sox fan. For the same reason, I will be following their likely playoff opponents, the Angels, and with any luck, the Yankees. If I were not a fan of any team, I would be interested in how the Twins, Tigers, Rockies and Giants are doing. BQ: Sox should take 3 of 4.

• 4 years ago

Cardinals I hope they beat they pirates this year. I hope the cardinals kill them, I think the cardinals are going to win the 2015 NLDS.

• 1 decade ago

Unless the Pirates have added Jake Taylor, Willie Mays Hayes, and Rick Vaughn in their recent fire sale I think it is safe to say Cards.

P.S. Look for Pujols to break out of his hitting slump in Pittsburgh. He owns PNC park and has close to an .380 average there.

Source(s): Major League
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cards easy, unless the 79 Pirates come through a time machine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cardinals will easily win

• 1 decade ago

Cardinals sweep them

• 1 decade ago

I hate to say this, but I think the Cards are gonna beat my Pirates.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think thers any doubt the cardinals

• 1 decade ago

st.louis cardinals they r the better team

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.