Does how I use my financial aid money for first year community college affect my 2nd year amount? (CA)?

I'm receiving just over $9,000 in financial aid for my first year of community college, which includes a BOG Waiver, Cal Grant B, Federal Pell Grant, and a Federal SEOG. I want to use this money to pay for books and things directly related to college, but I also want to use this money for other things. I know I... show more I'm receiving just over $9,000 in financial aid for my first year of community college, which includes a BOG Waiver, Cal Grant B, Federal Pell Grant, and a Federal SEOG. I want to use this money to pay for books and things directly related to college, but I also want to use this money for other things. I know I can purchase a laptop and be counted as a school expense, but is there a limit on how much I can spend on it? Id love to be able to purchase a laptop that I can use for school and fun (gaming) that may cost 2-4K. Also id like to use some of the money to fix my car cosmetically and add a sound system (paint job/dent fixes,rims,subwoofer&amp). Will using my money for these things affect how much financial aid I receive my second year? Does using the money for these things count as college expenses, or will it be seen as income and charged taxes? So much thanks to anyone that can give me a good detailed answer with maybe some proof of it
Update: I also have a job which I will be working 10-20 hours a week during school so I will also be getting some income from there. I do live at home and don't really need to pay for food or rent, though it seems I might be paying a $150/month bill from now on. I have my BOG waiver to pay for classes and if im... show more I also have a job which I will be working 10-20 hours a week during school so I will also be getting some income from there. I do live at home and don't really need to pay for food or rent, though it seems I might be paying a $150/month bill from now on. I have my BOG waiver to pay for classes and if im accepted into a program called EOPS, i may be receiving book vouchers so that would eliminate cost of books as well. So if I do get accepted for EOPS, do you guys think I should still be ok to spend the money as I stated? Thanks so much so far for all your answers, very helpful!!