A True story of a faithful Jehovah's Witnesses....ur comment?

I came to know the truth through my aunt and was baptized in 2006; she came to know the truth in 1992 and was baptized in 2007. What did she do all these years you may ask? After she came to know the truth in 1992 she wanted to become one of JW, but there was a problem since her husband is a Christian of... show more I came to know the truth through my aunt and was baptized in 2006; she came to know the truth in 1992 and was baptized in 2007. What did she do all these years you may ask?

After she came to know the truth in 1992 she wanted to become one of JW, but there was a problem since her husband is a Christian of different denomination and also her mother-in-law did not want her become JW. They got married in 1990 and they had 2 children one at 1992 another at 1997. So by facing apposition by both her husband and mother-in-law she boldly studied bible study with JW and she went to Congregational meetings. And her husband is a good man, he was a loving father to his child, and you can imagine him as a meek man I mean his character. So sometimes he agreed to go with her to Congregational meetings of JW’s. One of the good things my aunt did was she brought her children as a Good individual in Jehovah & Jesus, she taught her children about Jehovah and Jesus and the child virtually grew up like a JW child.

One of her child name is Esther. But in 2002, Esther died of blood cancer and her mother-in-law got mad by seeing this and she died after 2 months. Both were devastated at the loss of their child. Many in our relation blamed the loss of her child due to her association with JW. But the actual reason was she was conceived at the time when she had chicken pox, Doctors advised to abortion the child, but she did not do, since she was aware that abortion is wrong in Jehovah’s eyes. But by God’s Grace the child was born healthy, but its blood vessel contained germs which was unknown, and it began to develop and it showed its reaction in her 9th year, and it was too late then, everything seemed to end soon, and she died at oct 22 2002.

But the 10 year old child as I said before was brought up in Jehovah’s light the child was strong in her faith and she even answered questions for watchtower in Kingdom Halls on her own. Though she was very little girl she was assured about her resurrection hope and her faith in Jehovah will be incomparable with mine till date. Why I say this because even at the verge of death, her last wish was to attend meeting at kingdom Hall, she went to kingdom hall with drips going through her veins (The child somehow got the permission from her doctor to attend the meeting). They actually spent 10 months in hospital & went to the congregation nearby the hospital, and the hospital is in different area. So the brothers and sisters in those congregation helped them a lot, they got the child whatever it needed. They visited her frequently. When the report of blood cancer came, my aunt & uncle were crying, but the child was giving them comfort & hope that she would meet them at the new world. And her final words are “Don’t worry ma, I will be okay I will see you both in paradise, it’s just a sleep”. I could never ever imagine those words are said by the 10 year old, it was mature it shows how she was brought up and her faith in Jehovah till the end was not shattered.

After this incident my aunt & uncle were depressed emotionally and she was always thinking of her child day and night. She sometimes thinks of her child and does not even eat the whole day. Its really would have been painful for both of them, since they loved her very much. But things did not change much; since her husband is non-believer he totally lost faith on Jehovah. He sometimes said if Jehovah had power he would have saved his child. But my aunt gave him hope by showing the resurrection hope. Since our family is closely related I went there to have my education in my aunt’s house in 2003, for mainly 2 reasons for finishing my higher secondary school education and assisting them, in death of their child. Then Jehovah revealed his purpose. My aunt told me about JW, and I was interested because they had True Love & then a mature Sister took Bible study for my aunt and me. When I showed interest in JW teachings my uncle was influenced and everything changed. My aunt, uncle & I got baptized. Now my uncle & aunt are zealous in preaching work, and my uncle has also got responsibilities in congregation & they are “waiting to see their child in paradise”.

Esther always said that people will realize who is “Jesus Christ” & who “Jehovah” is when they read last words of Jesus Christ in earth “Eli, Eli, lema Sabachthani?”(Mat 27:45). It clearly shows how Jesus suffered in torture stake till the end. And seeing this sight and other signs a solider testimonies he was truly “Son of God Jehovah”.
Update: noiamnot : actually I was not aware of what you said "Glorifying" & "Advertising". Sorry if that was hold to that regard by you. I always thought it would be encouraging one, since whenever I tell this experience or think about it gives me courage to face this Satan's system of things. Yes I... show more noiamnot : actually I was not aware of what you said "Glorifying" & "Advertising". Sorry if that was hold to that regard by you. I always thought it would be encouraging one, since whenever I tell this experience or think about it gives me courage to face this Satan's system of things. Yes I shouldn't have elevated her faith much and should not compared with me. But sometimes when my faith goes down I would think of her, and press on.
Update 2: sherry B : Yes, whenever my aunt says her story, she always have her regards for the brothers ans sisters of the congregation nearby the hospital. Bcoz, My aunt was not baptized witness at that time, and JW showed that their Love is not limited to their members alone. To allot a time frame for her besides their... show more sherry B : Yes, whenever my aunt says her story, she always have her regards for the brothers ans sisters of the congregation nearby the hospital. Bcoz, My aunt was not baptized witness at that time, and JW showed that their Love is not limited to their members alone. To allot a time frame for her besides their busy schedule is diffcult. But brothers and sisters showed that what "true love" means.