? asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

If you dislike CM Punk now?

What would you say CM stands for?

Favorite Answer

Cookie Monster! No seriously it does stand for Cookie Monster! In his own words CM Punk said "Originally it stood for Chick Magnet. I got put into a tag team with this other dude on a whim because somebody didn't show up to a show. It was only supposed to be a one-shot deal, I wasn't even ready to wrestle yet, I didn't have gear or anything, they just put me in the ring and beat the crap out of me. I had to come back the next month and the next month and it was something that stuck. I tried to get rid of it, and it wound up getting shortened to the initials. I was always Punk, but Chick Magnet at least got shortened to CM. I tell people it stands for C. Montgomery Burns, as in Mr. Burns from The Simpson's. I tell people they are initials for my real name, Chuck Mosley, which is not true at all. I'lll say it stands for Crooked Moonsault, Charles Manson…Cookie Monster is another good one."

• culley

reason he a organic comparable to Kenta. in case you assert you dislike Punk human beings say look at his ROH paintings. i do no longer provide a flying rats @$$ approximately his ROH paintings. Even cena had distinctive strikes interior the OVW wrestling yet sucks at wrestling in wwe. comparable with Punk in wwe he a organic version of Kenta. Theres different ecw expertise like Kevin Thorn or Elijah Burke or perhaps Morrison back that are a lot greater useful wwe wrestlers than Punk. only to tutor i'm no longer being biased in the direction of face are heels I relatively see somebody like Kane or perhaps hardcore holly with ecw identify or Shannon Moore Plus the reality Punk strengthen into advise to my 8 yearold cousin i can not stand the guy

I love CM Punk and i read CM stands for Chicago Made, i believe that cause he is from Chicago ILL.

• Braden

I actually like CM Punk now then I did before. He's more interesting now. However, I will play along so here it goes,

Chronic Masturbater.

it stands for chicago made thats what he said

and cm punk is awesome

I like CM Punk, always have, always will, but I'll answer anyway :)

Cowardly Mother f**ker

Can't Measure up to the likes of Jeff

(MARK ANSWER ALERT)

Creative Mystery Punk is a great guy. amd the WWE writers SUCK! at making storylines now-a days

He also had it set to 'Crazy Mariachi' back in ECW :)

crystal meth...oh wait, thats Jeff's name cause he is an emo talentless drug addict who can't wrestle even one move or hold

CM PUNK WILL WIN THE WORLD TITLE NEXT WEEK...YAY :)

• Crackhead Murderer

This should be funny.