I cant find where Green AV is on my comp to delete it.. its anoying and driving me crazy!?

Things I've tried... 1. I tried restoring my comp and I cant even do that cuz it says theres no point to resore (or somthing like that) it also only has todays date i guess I dont hv a restore point and when i tryed to creat one its start then fails and says not enough space. 2. I downloaded AVG anti-virus... show more Things I've tried...
1. I tried restoring my comp and I cant even do that cuz it says theres no point to resore (or somthing like that) it also only has todays date i guess I dont hv a restore point and when i tryed to creat one its start then fails and says not enough space.
2. I downloaded AVG anti-virus free and notting happen its there on my task bar but so is GREEN AV
3. I also downloaded somthing called regestry mechanic AND somthing called PC tool spyware Docter and there also on my tast bar and so is GREEN AV
4. I deleted evrything in my uninstall that was dated for today when this GREEN AV was intalled and NOTTING! OMG this is crazzy! AHHHHHH i just wana scream!
5. i also tryed reseting my windows security alert and i cant even open my windows defender a pop comes on with red and alot of letters as if it dosent exsist.
6. I dont know what esle ive tried i just know ive been messing with my comp for the las 15 hrs and I'm just ready to throw it out the window. AHHHHHHHHHH! HELP PLEASE! ANYONE!