Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

which show is better Ace of Cakes or Cake Boss?

what do you guys think?

my sister and i fight about this all the time.

she like Cake boss and i like Ace of Cake.

so who makes the better cake?

Favorite Answer

Ace of Cakes! No Contest.

Cake Boss gives me a headache. The Boss's voice annoys me, he sounds like he is always yelling. There is yelling in every episode! And they always have problems and fights. One time they dropped something and got in a huge fight. On Ace of Cakes they dropped something once and Duff didn't look to see what it was, all he did was laugh and say "that sounded expensive."

Cake Boss, they think they are all high and mighty because their cakes are almost completely edible. They don't use things like Styrofoam or plastic toys. Ace of Cakes does sometimes, but not too often. They made a guitar that had a real wood neck and real guitar strings. It was so cool! The way I see it: if it makes the cake look cooler, who cares if the cake is 100% edible? Just don't eat the non-edible part.

Ace of Cakes has more creative cakes. They do such a better job at making things look real. And their techniques are so creative. Cake Boss has creative cakes too, but some of their stuff is basic.

The people on Cake Boss are dull. Ace of Cakes has cool people. The bakery Ace of Cake's uses is awesome. So colorful and friendly. Cake Boss is very lame.

I hate Cake Boss. I love Ace of Cakes. But if I feel like watching drama, I'll watch Cake Boss. But I prefer Ace of Cakes.

Cake Boss

• ?

Cake Boss!!!

-I like ace of cakes better than cake boss because I like Duff and the staff better. It makes the show more entertaining in my opinion.

hahaha your 50/50 right now. so im gonna vote CAKE BOSS for the lead! haha

Ace of Cakes

well, i don't know who makes the better tasting cake. but both are pretty interesting. there's a few other shows similar to these on both tlc and we tv.

but i like ace of cakes and duff. he's funnier. his crew makes the show a little more interesting...maybe he just seems to really care more than the cake boss???.....

cake boss, cause they always yell at each other haha

Ace of cakes for sure!

ace of cakes