Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL::::::::Old cartoon network vs.new cartoon network?

which do you prefer??

"Do you remember these crazy cartoons? the way there eyes fly out of there heads? when they scream there mouths are bigger then there body, when there mad, the burst into flames, when there happy there eyes glitter? and when there jokes where FUNNY! Before Cartoon network became a waste land, before Disney had live Music crap, before Nick made stupid preppy shows? yes these where REAL shows!! don'tcha just feel sorry for the lil kids growing up with the crap they show now? unbelieveable...just...unbelievable"

Best Answer

Old cartoon network, the one today is not worth watching

the old cartoon network is WAY better, infact there was a Scooby Doo Where Are You marathon on this weekend. that was original show everyone watched. All these new shows suck with Total Drama Island?? WTF is that! Johnny Test, Chowder, and Flapjack are just a few of the other shows that suck. Don't watch these! They are pointless, stupid, and weird shows that some random person made up. Even the not so old stuff was good. For example: Time Squad, Ed Edd, and Eddy, or Cow and Chicken. Those were great!

Are you kidding? Old cartoon network was the best! They have all those stupid new shows on that aren't even considered a cartoon. I was watching one about this girl going topless on this Total Drama Island show. I miss the old stuff they used to play like Scooby Doo and Powerpuff Girls.

I feel your pain. I was just thinking about this the other day. All the shows nowadays don't have the fun cartoon feel to them. The cartoons I grow up on aren't there anymore. The stupidest shows are on there now. Like Jonny Test, Chowder, Flapjack, and I don't even like that cartoon reallity show. Do kids really like watching that? My favorite show was Ed Edd and Eddy. I think that's the only good old show they still show from time to time. Do you remember that show Samuari Jack. That show was bad!!(In a good way) Edit: I agree with Nini. Toonami was great! I still remember Ruroni Kenchen, Yu Yu Hakasho, The old Transformers armada, and Dragon Ball Z. I used to stay up every night to watch them!

Old Cartoon Network is legit. I loved that show Ed Edd and Eddy haha. Oh and scooby doo rocked some serious sh*t too. Seriously those shows were totally rad as a kid. I miss the old days haha

I love all of the Networks Nick, Disney ect. But Old is best they still show some of the old show but you have to wake up really early or see if they are on on sunday.

Gi Joe

Voltron

Street Sharks

Biker Mice from Mars

Rescue Rangers

Thundercats

Earth Worm Jim

To name a few

old Cartoon Network...

most of the cartoons they show today are total crap....

I completely agree. Children's television has turned into a pool of wasted time. I can't believe kids these days watch that stuff. Good question.

Old cartoons

I don't watch the crap they put on the new one.