Michael Jackson Vs. Elvis Presley?

Michael Jackson was known as "The King of Pop" and we all know that elvis is "The king of Rock 'n Roll" On the news a couple weeks ago, they said that michael had made a comment "I think i was Bigger than elvis Presley" I just laughed, Do you think michael jackson Was more... show more Michael Jackson was known as "The King of Pop" and we all know that elvis is "The king of Rock 'n Roll" On the news a couple weeks ago, they said that michael had made a comment "I think i was Bigger than elvis Presley" I just laughed,

Do you think michael jackson Was more famous then elvis? why?
Update: Nope, no bad humor, I Laughed because I think it's funny That He thinks he was More Successful Then Elvis

kthx :)
Update 2: Parents Said Elvis Presley wasn't a Physco and hung his Infant child over a balcony, Elvis was very Generous, Genuine Good person. Wasn't trying to be someone he's not. Micheal wasn't happy with himself, Elvis was an American Hero.
Update 3: 1. Elvis Presley Served his Country In the military, Michael Jackson Did not.

2. Elvis Presley never Chemically altered the Pigmentation of his skin to be someone that he was not.

3. I feel the only people can compare Micheal Jackson to elvis presley is the people who were alive in both Eras.
Update 4: Elvis presley Served the country, (Stationed in Germany) Micheal Jackson wasn't

elvis didn't hang his Infant Child over the balcony of the Hotel in Paris.

Also, elvis never had to cover his face, nor his childs face when they went out in public

Elvis wasn't a paranoid skitsafrentic