Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Please answer this question?

A question about government agencies, it may sound stupid, but I want to know.

Is the FBI the only federal government agency that has field offices in all fifty states, or all over the U.S.? I was looking and no other agency like the NSA or CIA. I know that the U.S. Marshals have offices right?And please don't tell me The USPS because I mean like federal agencies and law enforcement. Also, what do Agents call their superior? The Assistant Director in Charge? That seems too long.

Favorite Answer

US Attorney, FBI, US Marshals Service, Secret Service and Homeland Security have offices in all States and US jurisdictions, and most major cities within. Agent in Charge.

what about a park ranger. That seems like a cool job. And im not sure about the DEA but im pretty sure the ATF would

• ?

Don't forget Federal Express.

I refuse to answer this question because of the fact that you wanted me to answer this question.

• There's also ...

UPS, CPS, VH1, MTV, BET, CNN, CD, DVD, MVP, DMV, VHS, H1N1 ...

I could tell you but I would have to kill you.

......Think 'ET's'