Best hand cream/lotion/salve for dry cracked hands?

I work in the food industry and so I'm washing my hands constantly. As a result my hands have gotten extremely dry and cracked. I need a hand cream that can keep my hands protected for a long time. I have night time hand lotion gloves but I really don't like to wear them, I'd like something I could put on in the morning and at night and maybe bring to work with me that would work really well.

Basically, can you recommend a hand cream that fits these criteria?

a) doesn't smell weird or bad

b) doesn't feel greasy and absorbs easily

and c) you have used yourself and found good results with?

I would love to get answers from people who wash their hands a lot, as that is the major factor here. My google searching hasn't led me to any promising lotions that fit all of those criteria, for example I'll find one that absorbs quickly but people say it smells terrible, etc. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Aveeno intense Relief hand cream is awesome it hydrates hands nice well Ive used it years my hands look feel very silky soft without strong smell it non greasy it last even if you wash your hands it about 5 to 6 bucks at walmart,target, rite aid ,cvs. also the body shop has hemp hand cream also is all for extremely dry hand but it can be expensive but it works great.

Vaseline Hand And Nail Cream It Is Great And It Absorbs Aswell

And

The Body Shop Does Some Great Creams And Lotion

Plus Get SPF Cream And All That Because The Sun Drys Out Your Skin

• Ciara

I use cocoa butter which works really well or E45 cream (NOT the lotion). Both of them rub in really well and aren't greasy!

buy coco butter from the body shop it really does work and four a little tub its £5 and four a big tub its £12

Mary Kay Satin Hands ITS THE BEST!!!!!

Source(s): Experience