? asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Topic for Security in cloud computing?

I am a MSEE (Masters of science in electrical engineering) graduates tudent and I have to start work on my thesis. The area I wan to work on is Cloud computing and the topic is security. But I need to know what in security. any help appreciated.

• ?
    Best Answer

Well I would say that the big general threat in cloud computing is that if someone can compromise the security of the cloud, they could potentially see what EVERYONE else in the cloud is doing and/or alter their data.

Without knowing exactly how detailed you want to go it's hard to say any more than that, but I hope it helps.

I have a friend that will call in sick to work and not get paid in order to go ride his motorcycle. He rides everyday, even in the winter. He will make his family go without and have a smaller paycheck just so he can ride. Since your name has the word "Surf" in it, I'm sure you know people who surf that are like that. They will skip work and have their families do without just so they can surf more. These people treat these activities like they are hooked on them. They are like drug addicts and their sport comes first. Why? When does a sport become addictive?