Red Spots on a Newborn Baby. 4 days oldbaby has spots appearing on his body today. any ideas. thanks a mill?

came home from checkup in hospital today and baby isnow getting spots on his body. mainly back and arm. any ideas? ~V much appreciate your help, Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Its probably a rash which is common.

does the baby seem to be in pain?? if so, when i was a child I had something called henox schunlin, it's a rare skin disorder that clears up on it's own, and there are no known causes, but it's just a possibility, i would take your newborn back to the ER immediately or right to the pediatrician.

They gave you the wrong baby back. Go ask for an exchange, and if that is not possible, a refund! Service nowadays, I swear.

• chicken pox?...idk sorry.

It might be a "Strawberry", a red dot where some vains cross. I had one on my head when i was a baby, but i only had one. So i'm not such...

could be heat rash just keep them stripped down