Y & R....which dude do you like more...?

Deacon

Daniel

Nick

or

Caine?

Best dude on the show----Deacon

I am a HUGE deacon fan. I loved him on B and B and now he is back and hotter than ever! Gotta love those bad boys...yum.

Daniel was getting cute, but now with this "Perfect boy" rep he is trying to portray, his attractive points have gone down.

Nick started off looking like a monster, but with age he has become quite the hottie.

Cain...great looking dude and now that he's a little tarnished he is looking better and better.

oh...I forgot Billy.

I think he's got a great bod, but I am tired of his only two acting skills.

Either he is super happy or super mad. Billy...there are emotions in between.

I forgot Chance.

He's a hottie too.

Best Answer

<><> Fun <><>

Deacon......also a HUGE fan from B&B >> I love the Bad-Boy's so he would have to be top on my list {{ I could not WAIT UNTIL he came back to harass Amber >>> they belong together}} Deacon + Amber = fun ! and great sex scenes ! they have chemistry !

Daniel..... not so cute anymore....didn't like the way he treated Lily and absolutely HATE the way he's treating Amber ....

Nicholas.....as long as he stays clean shaved ...he's incredibly handsome ( maybe a little scruffy is ok ) ....but since his Wishy-Washy-Ways with these two woman..... not so handsome anymore !

Cane,,,,,,incredibly hot when he came to Genoa City.....and then his ''secret'' began....not hot ...then now as I know the truth ( I forgive him ) Hot as hell ! ( gotta love a accent on a man. )

Billy,,,,,with the charisma he has and those bedroom eyes..... how did MacKenzie refrain so long ...and that baby-boy charming smile of his >>> yummy<<<

Chance,,,,,, may be cuter as his hair grows out....but my niece thinks he's hot. ( like longer hair)

Chance isn't bad looking, though he feels a bit too young for me.

Deacon, yeah, I always loved him on B&B. He's super hot and Amber shouldn't be sad that she got some of that.

Daniel's okay. He's a good runner up choice.

Cane... yeah, if the accent wasn't enough, he's super hot too.

Nick's gotten better looking with age. And looks MUCH better with facial hair.

Billy's nice to look at, but he looks a little chubby to me. Maybe he's really built, but I can't tell. Under that suit, he looks chubby.

My personal opinion is that JT is the hottest guy on the show, hands down. I also find Michael Baldwin a nice piece of eye candy.

Deacon-Is hot and sexy

Daniel-I don't find him too attractive

Nick-Just sexy and gorgeous with that shirt off

Cane- He is an Hottie to looks too old for lily

Chance-I know him from the Guiding Light he has always been cute,

Well I like your list Deacon is so hot Nick is yummy Cane is also a hunk I can't choose its to hard and I do love Daniel and Chance is great also! ok I'll take bad boy Deacon lol!

CANE definitely. im a huge fan of cane. although i do think deacon is hot too. i dont really like daniel or nick. billy is also really hot. not interested in chance

I love Cane and the others come in a distant second, third and fourth.

I was very happy when Cane was exposed so now he's free to be himself and I hope nothing changes about him.

Chance, JT, Nick are very handsome men because they are tall, nice built and really cute :)

The rest are OK.

my vote is for Chance, i think he is sooo handsome!