Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

I'm a girl, should I get Abercrombie&Fitch 8 perfume or Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce cologne?

I've heard they're both good, but I'm not sure if I want to wear a cologne cause I'm not a guy aha. But i've also heard that a lot of girls wear fierce.

Favorite Answer

1) Cologne isn't only for men.The difference in cologne and perfume is the base (carrier) ingredient: cologne is less long-lasting.

2) Why buy a perfume from a clothing chainstore? Get yourself some decent scent!

3) Try testers of several different fragrances, one at a time on different days, and see which you actually prefer.

4) Don't just buy the one your friends have: what's the point of everyone you know smelling the same? That's just dumb.

5) I'd recommend trying Paul Smith's 'Rose' as it's absolutely beautiful and very feminine.

Source(s): Experience, and love of perfume

I don't think it's weird considering it's not very musky. I think Fierce and 41 colognes at A&F are both semi unisex.

• Linda

uh... get something better? why wear something everyone around you wears and why buy from a clothing chain? I wouldn't recommend either, because they both smell pretty cheap to me. Although, I'm 23 and know no one that wears those scents at all for the same reason I don't wear it. I recommend Chanel #2 and Dior J'adore as well as Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

they both smell great :) i would wear the cologne though, you know how cologne has like... this spice to it? Lolz i would go with the cologne :)

• They're Both Good!