What is the best lip balm for constantly dry lips?

Hi, I don't lick my lips but they seem to be so dry all the time. They do not go flaky dry but so dry that I cannot move them without horrible pain. I apply lip balm (carmex) and when it wears off I just re apply. I have done this for the past 2 years. I have tried all the recommended lip balm and none of them... show more Hi, I don't lick my lips but they seem to be so dry all the time. They do not go flaky dry but so dry that I cannot move them without horrible pain. I apply lip balm (carmex) and when it wears off I just re apply. I have done this for the past 2 years. I have tried all the recommended lip balm and none of them work (except carmex). I have tried: Berts Bees, Softlips, Vaseline, Nivea, Palmers lip balm, Blistex, Chapstick, and varoius others. I am happy with Carmex and I was just wondering if there is a way of fixing my dry lips or if there is a better lip balm I can use? Something medical for dry lips would be great.

I have briefly heard of something called Aquaphor, is that any good?