Can I buy the recovery disk ?

I have lost the recovery disk...My notebook brand is Samsung. If I loss it, can I buy the recovery disk in somewhere? Pls reply me ASAP... Actually, my warranty card is still here and I bought it at 19/3/2009...Is it possible for me to buy it from Samsung?Thanks a lot for your help.

If I can buy it from Samsung, how much is it?My notebook model is:R410plus. Thank you.

My disk is Samsung recovery III

I see someone said it could be brought from samsung...I can buy it or not?

Rating
  • wkho28
    Favorite Answer

Although you have lost your recovery disk, you don’t have to buy it because you can always create a new one by your own.

A Complete Backup creates an image of the entire C: drive. You can use this image later to restore the system in case of system failure.

To perform a complete backup, follow these steps:

Launch Samsung Recovery Solution III by clicking Start > All Programs > Samsung > Samsung Recovery Solution III > Samsung Recovery Solution III.

Detail of “How To Create A Complete Backup Using Samsung Recovery Solution III” can be found in the following Samsung official website :

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/popup/howToGuide...

If you really want to buy it from Samsung you can make a call to the Samsung Service Centre and ask for the price. The Tel. No. is 36984698, Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.

應該買不回, 通常係一機一碟. 原廠跟機碟, 就算俾你買到都是番版, 不是正版.保養証係保你硬件啫, 唔係軟件.