Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急件~~~請幫我翻譯我想表達的回覆信件~急

Hi

I living in Brazil, and I likes so much your products.

I am interesting in your products.

Could you sell for me? Do you have Paypal? I think that is possible use EMS postal service to send to me in Brazil.

Thank愀 for all

Alexandre

請大大翻譯以下內容成英文..

請您瀏覽商品網頁並尋找自己喜歡的商品.並請告訴我您的身高和體重(三圍)由我提供建議適合的尺碼後再確定購買.我會用E-mail通知您必須支付的金額.當您匯款到我指定的帳戶後.我會將商品寄到您指定的收件地址和收件人.祝購無愉快~~

請大家幫幫我~~謝謝~~

Rating
  • 小麥
    Favorite Answer

請您瀏覽商品網頁並尋找自己喜歡的商品.並請告訴我您的身高和體重(三圍)由我提供建議適合的尺碼後再確定購買.我會用E-mail通知您必須支付的金額.當您匯款到我指定的帳戶後.我會將商品寄到您指定的收件地址和收件人.祝購物愉快~~

Please visit our homepage and find the products you like, and let me know your height and weight (your measurement), and I will make confirmation for your purchase after advising your best fit size. I will inform you the amount of money you should pay by email. After the money has been remitted to the appointed account, I will send the products to you according to the receiver and address you provided. Wish you have a happy shopping.

自己覺得翻譯的不夠好,希望有幫得到妳。^_^

Source(s): 偶的大腦

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo09260.pixnet.net/blog

Dear Alexandre:

Please surf the pages of the products and decide which items you like. Then give me the imformation of your height and weight(three-sizes). You may sure to buy them in the right size I advice you. I'll tell you how much you should pay me in E-Mail. After all, I'll mail the products to the address and the receiver you assigned when you transfer the money to the account I told you.

Wish you have a nice buying experience.

以上的翻譯比較口語化

Source(s): 我的腦袋

Asks you to glance over the commodity which the commodity homepage and seeks oneself likes. And please tell me you the height and the body weight (measurements) provides the suggestion suitable measurement after me to determine again purchases. I can use the amount which E-mail informs you to have to pay. After you remit money the account which I assign. I can mail the commodity you to assign to receive an address and the addressee. Wishes buys not happy ~~

我是用網路上的翻譯器用的

http://www.worldlingo.com/zh_tw/products_services/...