What do these Eminem lyrics mean?

"A blubba load ribs if I hear another word so don’t go opening your jibs cos every time you do it’s just another load of fibs"

What does "A blubba load of ribs" mean? It's from his new song "The Warning."

Favorite Answer

I don't think that's what he says. A few may think so. But, If that's the case the only explanation to me is that she has a large quantity of ribs hidden in her home that we wouldn't find on an episode of Cribs (lol). Maybe it's a metaphor for saying he's been to her place and he knows where hidden areas are that we wouldn't know about. But if you listen closely to that line, it sounds more like Em is saying "a blow below the ribs". You don't actually here the 'ubba' sound so it can't be blubba. That's what it has come down to. And that line would mean to physical hit her below the ribs. I wouldn't doubt that is the real line. I mean, it is Eminem after all. He has used a line similar to that in an old song called "Desparados" in which he said, "I'm a go for your mids/ here's a body blow for your ribs/ while you're clutching your stomach and bleeding all over your *****/"

Source(s): I've listened to this song a bunch,

He's seeking to say that despite the fact that his track will have violent lyrics it does not MAKE persons choose up weapons and use them...they have to be liable for his or her possess movements and give up blaming them on being attentive to rap track.

I do not believe that's true