if you look for an inmate in the dallas county inmate search does that mean that person is in jail rite now?

if you look for an inmate in the dallas county inmate search does that mean that person is in jail rite now?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just because you're looking for them? Well, no.....

Call the jail for up-to-date booking information....

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i've got faith the district criminal professional has seventy two hours to arraign somebody and on the arraignment a plea is entered and a bond is desperate or declined reckoning on the crime, type of offenses, and danger of flight. If the plea entered became into mute, madness, or no longer accountable A pre trial date is desperate at arraignment. i've got faith each and each State has diverse time standards pre trial dates. If, on the different hand, the defendant plead accountable than a sentencing date would often be issued precise then by using the choose. If the defendant plead no longer accountable, went to a pre trial listening to and became into sure over to the circuit courtroom than he will wait the dispensed time by using regulation for the trial to initiate. The trial can take as long because it takes and at it might end the day of sentencing is often decreed at modern-day by using the choose. while you're telling us that he the two plead accountable or has been got here upon accountable greater suitable than 4 months in the past and has yet to be sentenced in this, assuming you reside in the u . s . or uk, i'd be in touch with an criminal professional at modern-day. some thing isn't including up right here???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.