Homosexuals: do you find Bruno (the movie) offensive?

• Bob T
    Favorite Answer

im gay, and let me tell you why we have a problem with it:

we know that not all gay ppl are obsessed with sex, fashion, and are femmine. we laugh at bruno and think it is really funny, and say, "oh, you got us" and we laugh at ourselves

but there are people out there who REALLY do think that is what gay ppl are like, when that is simply not true. it is just enforcing a stereotype that ppl think is true, and until that stops we cant really laugh at it.

on the side, i like bruno, i thought it was funny, because overall it made fun of gays, as well as christians, blacks, jews, muslims, homophobes, etc.

I was wondering when someone would talk about this movie. I'm sorry but I thought that movie was ******* Stupid. It was dumb, a waste of my time and money, I did not like it at all. I hated it.

It was offensive because the whole story and everything was nonsense, it was a big joke. There are great gay movies out there where some are very funny but this movie was TRASH complete GARBAGE.

Source(s): ME

I'm not offended, but the creators of the movie seemed to be trying to hard to get a laugh out of some people. Most of it was just too raunchy to be funny.

The offensive part was the straight swingers party, eeeew.

Not really. But then again it's pretty hard to offend me. So long as I know that it's all in good fun, I'm fine with the movie.

• vieth

i'm gonna see it. it somewhat is of course no longer a hateful action picture; all in stable relaxing. in basic terms large idiots could take it heavily. I knew one lady who made relaxing of gays each and every of the time and he or she surely concept they have been like that. -somebody mentions something some gay man or woman- lady: Eww I hate gay adult adult males! all of them act like Chris Crocker and the ladies look like adult adult males!! Me: Oh, please. lady: What! They do! Me: you're sitting next to one. lady: the place? Me: -eyeroll- it somewhat is not they choose their sexuality. lady: Why do no longer they only sleep with a woman? situation solved! -authentic tale- no one takes human beings like that heavily, yet i'm specific some center college age boys will take the action picture as an excuse to crack greater gay jokes...i myself do think of no longer it somewhat is going to alter the final public's concept of gay human beings.

I haven't seen it, but no, I don't find the premise offensive. I'd have to watch the whole thing to tell you if it was offensive.

Bob T knows what he's talking about. I agree completely.

Source(s): Lesbian :P

I went and saw it with 2 of my friends (both guys, they don't know that I'm gay) and I thought it was hilarious.

I'm not a homosexual, but i do wonder this myself.

Thank you for having the initiative to ask.