How do these famous black celebrities get their...?

hair so gorgeous?

I was thinking advertising online for a weave making for black women, since I realize on the radio they said that weave is a billion dollar business. So I thought it would be a great idea to make money.

My mom and I were in the car and so confused how some black woman celebs get their hair so neat, I never had my hair in those weaves so I am confused. My mom says they sew it in at the bottom, then straighten the top and glue it in or use a lace front wig. Is this so?

I have no clue, I hear so many b/w talking about how they want their hair in a weave but can't find a good stylist....

I'm going to pull up some pics to show you something

unknown 55 I'm black/white

Favorite Answer

most of them wears lace wigs

1. she is half because both her parents are biracial. 2. Rosario Dawson is part Black. She never, ever claims any Blackness at all, very little Black blood for her. 3. she is Cuban American. so she has other blood besides Black. 4. She is half black 5. she has approx 25% non-Black blood that could be white and NA. 6. She is biracial 7. She is triracial. She is less than 50% Black. 8. She is biracial. She has said so. 9.She obviously looks like she has Caucasian Blood. 10. She is at the most half Black because her father is Jamaican, we don't know his racial breakdown. I'll be back.

Very small braids in a good pattern and the good hair weft is just sewn tightly to the braid and tightened when it becomes loose as it grows out

• See ya

I dunno but I can do the same thing as the first 3 links, with my hair, water or some kind of oil, and varying sizes of braids or a curling iron.

My hair perfectly straightened is about as long as the first one.

Source(s): black chick who's never had weave and had most of those hairstyles.

These people have hair dressers that do there hair almost everyday, that's how.

• professional stylists and a lot of money

Source(s): rox

because us black have good hair and acctully do our hair unlike yall

By eating fried chicken and watermelon

lol

Source(s): Sick of trolls

the have LOTS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$