In order, where would you rank the members of The Beatles based on personal favorite to least favorite?

Me:

1. John Lennon

2. George Harrison

3. Paul McCartney

4. Ringo Starr

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That's a really hard question, but I think i'd have to say

1. Paul McCartney

2. Ringo Starr

3. John Lennon

4. George Harrison

• 1 decade ago

1. Paul McCartney

2. George Harrison

3. John Lennon

4. Ringo Starr

• Ashlee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1. George Harrison

2. John Lennon

3. Paul McCartney

4. Ringo Starr

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.Paul McCartney

2.John Lennon

3 george harrison

4 Ringo Starr

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Hmmm.. ok, right here is going. so as of favorites, the place a million is my prominent team, and 18 is my least prominent: a million. Adelaide Crows 2. Sydney Swans 3. St Kilda 4. West Coast 5. Port Adelaide 6. Brisbane Lions 7. Western Bulldogs 8. Melbourne Demons 9. North Melbourne 12. Hawthorne Hawks 10. Geelong Cats 11. Richmond Tigers 13. Carlton 14. Essendon 15. Fremantle Dockers sixteen. Gold Coast Suns 17. Collingwood Magpies 18. GWS

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ah, I love them all but it would definitely have to be:

1.George Harrison

2.Ringo Starr

3.John Lennon

4.Paul McCartney.

George because he seemed to add such a personal touch to all of his songs more than Paul or (to a lesser extent) John did. Then, Ringo because I think Ringo had the nicest heart out of them all, and even though he might not be the most talented person he always kept his head up. John third because he seemed like even though he was striving for peace and yadayada he was more like the type of person that was "Do as I say, not as I do." Paul last because he seems really arrogant to me, and I like his writing the least.

• goutam
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hmmm.. ok, right here is going. so as of favorites, the place a million is my popular group, and 18 is my least popular: a million. Adelaide Crows 2. Sydney Swans 3. St Kilda 4. West Coast 5. Port Adelaide 6. Brisbane Lions 7. Western Bulldogs 8. Melbourne Demons 9. North Melbourne 12. Hawthorne Hawks 10. Geelong Cats eleven. Richmond Tigers 13. Carlton 14. Essendon 15. Fremantle Dockers sixteen. Gold Coast Suns 17. Collingwood Magpies 18. GWS

• 1 decade ago

Lennon, Harrison, Starr, and the McCartney.

I really don't like Paul to much for some reason. Lennon i love so much...

• 1 decade ago

I respect them all for different reasons.

I can't really make a list, even though I can say my favorite member is John Lennon. and that is really just because I feel like I connect with him more. Honestly, they are all brilliant and genius.

• Naruto
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Paul

John

Ringo

George

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.