In order, where would you rank the members of The Beatles based on personal favorite to least favorite?

Me:

1. John Lennon

2. George Harrison

3. Paul McCartney

4. Ringo Starr

Favorite Answer

That's a really hard question, but I think i'd have to say

1. Paul McCartney

2. Ringo Starr

3. John Lennon

4. George Harrison

1. Paul McCartney

2. George Harrison

3. John Lennon

4. Ringo Starr

• Ashlee

1. George Harrison

2. John Lennon

3. Paul McCartney

4. Ringo Starr

1.Paul McCartney

2.John Lennon

3 george harrison

4 Ringo Starr

Hmmm.. ok, right here is going. so as of favorites, the place a million is my prominent team, and 18 is my least prominent: a million. Adelaide Crows 2. Sydney Swans 3. St Kilda 4. West Coast 5. Port Adelaide 6. Brisbane Lions 7. Western Bulldogs 8. Melbourne Demons 9. North Melbourne 12. Hawthorne Hawks 10. Geelong Cats 11. Richmond Tigers 13. Carlton 14. Essendon 15. Fremantle Dockers sixteen. Gold Coast Suns 17. Collingwood Magpies 18. GWS

Ah, I love them all but it would definitely have to be:

1.George Harrison

2.Ringo Starr

3.John Lennon

4.Paul McCartney.

George because he seemed to add such a personal touch to all of his songs more than Paul or (to a lesser extent) John did. Then, Ringo because I think Ringo had the nicest heart out of them all, and even though he might not be the most talented person he always kept his head up. John third because he seemed like even though he was striving for peace and yadayada he was more like the type of person that was "Do as I say, not as I do." Paul last because he seems really arrogant to me, and I like his writing the least.

• goutam

Hmmm.. ok, right here is going. so as of favorites, the place a million is my popular group, and 18 is my least popular: a million. Adelaide Crows 2. Sydney Swans 3. St Kilda 4. West Coast 5. Port Adelaide 6. Brisbane Lions 7. Western Bulldogs 8. Melbourne Demons 9. North Melbourne 12. Hawthorne Hawks 10. Geelong Cats eleven. Richmond Tigers 13. Carlton 14. Essendon 15. Fremantle Dockers sixteen. Gold Coast Suns 17. Collingwood Magpies 18. GWS

Lennon, Harrison, Starr, and the McCartney.

I really don't like Paul to much for some reason. Lennon i love so much...

I respect them all for different reasons.

I can't really make a list, even though I can say my favorite member is John Lennon. and that is really just because I feel like I connect with him more. Honestly, they are all brilliant and genius.

• Naruto

Paul

John

Ringo

George