Christians: Can God correct gayness?

loooooooooooong story short, I used to be really gay when I was like 13, but then I kept praying that God would change me and I never looked @ guys and I kept my thoughts away from them (in that way) Now I'm sort-of asexual, and I started going out with this really nice girl and I told her the whole story... show more loooooooooooong story short, I used to be really gay when I was like 13, but then I kept praying that God would change me and I never looked @ guys and I kept my thoughts away from them (in that way)

Now I'm sort-of asexual, and I started going out with this really nice girl and I told her the whole story and she said that if I don't turn straight eventually, then she wouldn't be willing to attempt an asexual-sexual relationship.

So either I'm gonna be asxeual and in a boring relationship/nothing 4ever, or turn normal (coz I dont wanna be gay coz God doesn't like that)

Soo.... could God make me normal? Why/why not? who says? Is it worth it to try?

[I'm almost 16 now btw if that matters?]
Update: I'm already a Christian!!! Thank you, lol. Many of you didn't pick up on that.