Who else likes Batman Begins more than The Dark Knight?

Don't get me wrong, I think The Dark Knight is a great movie. It's just that in my opinion, Batman Begins had a cooler atmosphere and seemed more like a Batman movie. Gotham City in BB was more dark and creepier, it felt like how you would imagine Gotham City to be. TDK's Gotham City wasn't like... show more Don't get me wrong, I think The Dark Knight is a great movie. It's just that in my opinion, Batman Begins had a cooler atmosphere and seemed more like a Batman movie. Gotham City in BB was more dark and creepier, it felt like how you would imagine Gotham City to be. TDK's Gotham City wasn't like that, it was just plain and ordinary. Another thing that sort of bothered me, was that TDK wasn't Batman's movie. It was more centered on the villains( The Joker and Harvey Dent/Two-Face) than the protagonist which was a problem with the Batman movies from the 80s/90s. Whenever Batman showed up on screen he wasn't as intimidating as he was in BB. That's the end of my rant. Opinions, please?
5 answers 5