Is This A Good Drill?

Ive got a new hobby that is woodworking I have heard that DeWALT is the best is this true? The Drill Im interested in is on sale at Canadian Tire for $148.87 this is the description in the flyer: " 18V cordless drill/driver compact and light weight. high performance motor delivers 400 in-lbs max torque.... show more Ive got a new hobby that is woodworking I have heard that DeWALT is the best is this true? The Drill Im interested in is on sale at Canadian Tire for $148.87 this is the description in the flyer:

" 18V cordless drill/driver compact and light weight. high performance motor delivers 400 in-lbs max torque. 1/2" keyless chuck, dual range: 0-450, 0-1500 rpm "

It comes with 3 year warranty, Case and 2 Batteries.

the picture shows a dewalt drill with a 14.4V battery attached is one battery 18V and the other 14.4V? I am also Planning to install new curtains in my moms room and there is concrete in the wall I need to drill in can this drill drill through? is this a good deal?