Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What ever happened to Ricky Ullman?

He used to be a really big disney star in like 2004...but he sorta disappeared over the years...has anyone else noticed this?

Best Answer

Big? No. Just Disney.

In December 2006, Ullman met actor Douglas Smith of Big Love fame and together they formed a band named Goodbye Ian. The group expanded into 6, sometimes 7, people and later changed their name to his Orchestra. Ullman plays drums and glockenspiel in the band, which released their debut album, Field Guide to the Wilds, on February 24, 2009.

The "his Orchestra" web page got hacked and is not currently online. They do MySpace and Twitter.

Ricky Ullman

Ricky Ulman

I know right and that show he was on never comes on anymore. I did see him once on an episode of law and order where he played this rapist, but I think he might be on a short hiatus from acting.

I'm sure he just doesn't work for Disney anymore. He probably went to college or something

omgosh i forgot about him! haha