What's the problem between Kurds and Turks in Turkey? Why they can't get along?...?

I wanna travel to turkey this year, but I don't feel safe because of news I hear about country, ...actually why both of two ethnic groups can't get along together... Ps: actually I have an idea of dividing turkey into Turkistan and Kurdistan Federal regions, Turkistan in the left and Kurdistan in the... show more I wanna travel to turkey this year, but I don't feel safe because of news I hear about country, ...actually why both of two ethnic groups can't get along together...

Ps: actually I have an idea of dividing turkey into Turkistan and Kurdistan Federal regions, Turkistan in the left and Kurdistan in the right side of the country, and both of them be united with the name of Anatolya....Please vote for this solution or suggest another one if u have better solution...

Thanks. Regards, Clair