Do Caucasian women find black/mixed raced men attractive?

I have come to realise that Caucasian women like black/mixed race men. If this is the case, why?

• .
    Best Answer

There are some women of any race who will dig guys of other races...why not black/mixed men? Why not middle eastern men (like your last question) or men of any other ethnicity, race, skin color, etc?

Are you going to ask a separate question about every possible ethnicity or race of men? There will be some caucasian women who like them, no matter what they are.

Why wouldn't they? Skin is just a wrapping...ancestry just tells us where we come from, not where we're going. I like a variety of men...my lover is black and I adore him but I like him for who he is, not because he's got dark skin.

• Sharon

Well if you are a male model I wouldn't worry about it. Most women are smart enough to know hot comes in every color. I'm American and I find good looking middle eastern men attractive. But you said you've dated very very attractive white women so you know they find you attractive, don't you? Looking for an ego stroke? LOL

Ew Black/ mixed guys are not appealing in any way. No offense but they just aren't hot in any way. I like my men Italian.

My husband is native american/white mix. I have majorly dated men of color. why? cause they are sexy... something about the tall dark and handsome stereotype i cant resist!

I'm not into black men. I never was. My preference is asian men.