Do Caucasian women find middle eastern men attractive?

I know Caucasian women like black/mixed race men but how about middle eastern men. I'm middle eastern and I was born and raised in Britain. I don't want to seem conceited but I have dated very very attractive Caucasian women. I am also a male model which may have helped considering I am fairly good looking.

Favorite Answer

its the person that prefers their mate not the race.

Well if you are a male model I wouldn't worry about it. Most women are smart enough to know hot comes in every color. I'm American and I find good looking middle eastern men attractive. But you said you've dated very very attractive white women so you know they find you attractive, don't you? Looking for an ego stroke? LOL

Why are you asking? You have the answer - those ladies would not have accepted your request for a date if they weren't attracted. Physical attraction is first.

If they're dumping you afterwards then its something else.

Don't be offended I'm assuming there is some reason for your question.

kind of yes, but my weak point is latinas. I've never had a pakistani or indian girlfriend but there was one hot girl that I lusted over desperately - she was Sikh and my boss's wife. Ooooooooeeeeeeeeeahaahhhhhgggg

Um they dont' like just black or mixed guys. I think most would be willing to date you as long as your pretty attractive, nice, and there aren't any culture clashes lol

Some do, some don't. I wish people would stop being so insecure on here. The fishing for compliments is getting old.

Nope I'm more of the guys that are Irish or Italian type of girl.

Yeah, seems to have worked out for my mum and pop. Lmao. (Father was Iranian mum was American.)

They'll date whoever they find is best for them.

who cares. i'm sure there is a perfect white woman out there for you

Ask them