Do Caucasian women find middle eastern men attractive?

I know Caucasian women like black/mixed race men but how about middle eastern men. I'm middle eastern and I was born and raised in Britain. I don't want to seem conceited but I have dated very very attractive Caucasian women. I am also a male model which may have helped considering I am fairly good looking.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its the person that prefers their mate not the race.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well if you are a male model I wouldn't worry about it. Most women are smart enough to know hot comes in every color. I'm American and I find good looking middle eastern men attractive. But you said you've dated very very attractive white women so you know they find you attractive, don't you? Looking for an ego stroke? LOL

• 1 decade ago

Why are you asking? You have the answer - those ladies would not have accepted your request for a date if they weren't attracted. Physical attraction is first.

If they're dumping you afterwards then its something else.

Don't be offended I'm assuming there is some reason for your question.

• 4 years ago

kind of yes, but my weak point is latinas. I've never had a pakistani or indian girlfriend but there was one hot girl that I lusted over desperately - she was Sikh and my boss's wife. Ooooooooeeeeeeeeeahaahhhhhgggg

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Um they dont' like just black or mixed guys. I think most would be willing to date you as long as your pretty attractive, nice, and there aren't any culture clashes lol

• 1 decade ago

Some do, some don't. I wish people would stop being so insecure on here. The fishing for compliments is getting old.

• 1 decade ago

Nope I'm more of the guys that are Irish or Italian type of girl.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, seems to have worked out for my mum and pop. Lmao. (Father was Iranian mum was American.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They'll date whoever they find is best for them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who cares. i'm sure there is a perfect white woman out there for you

• 1 decade ago

Ask them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.