where can i find the audiobook of 'The Piemakers' by Helen Cresswell, read by Patricia Routledge?

i remember this audiobook from years ago and cannot find it anywhere?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ls
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The first answerer is correct, but I'd also check your library. If they don't have it in the actual building, it doesn't mean it's not available through the Library System they are part off. Just like with Book Stores, you might also be able to get it via the library from a wider search of databases, for example, not from your own network of City A libraries, but from City B, C, or D, it would just take a little longer to make it's way to you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You can go to your local bookstore and ask them to order it for you as long as it is still in production. After a while, publishers will pull a book from publishing as it is not selling, etc. Barnes and Nobles are really good with things like this. They also have a warehouse full of stuff that is special order only, I would try them first.

• 1 decade ago

You can find it on Amazon on cassette. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Piemakers-Complete-Unabrid...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.