Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars?

I just picked up the above games on ps2 from my local Gamestation in a 3 for £5 deal.

Never played them before so i want to ask.... are they any good? Did i get a bargain?

Best Answer

Tony,

you got a total bargain there! Lego Star Wars is one of the most fun and enjoyable games ever, Indiana Jones is nearly as good (but not quite). The new Batman game is probaly as good as the star Wars or maybe better!

they are easy to play but challenging enough to complete. Brilliant!

Enjoy, Steve.

Yeah man you got a bargain! Lego Star Wars is better than Lego Indiana Jones but it is still a good game. You'll get your moneys worth coz they have long gameplay & ull never be bored playing em..

Lego Star Wars is an excellent game. I assume you got them both? STOP ASKING AND PLAY THEM. heh heh Lego Indiana Jones is good too but I felt it was a bit of a let down from the star wars but don't let that put you off. Playing them with a friend/brother is also very fun, more fun perhaps because you actually have to work out the puzzles yourself.

I find these Lego games to be definitely underrated. Surely, they don't have the graphics and gameplay like the bigger companies do, but these aren't games to be overlooked.

You most definitely did get a good deal.

This game is well good, you got them pretty cheap, I bought them £30 each brand new ages ago x]

Yes, but upgrade you system!