Do midgets have night vision?

One of my friends told me that midgets have night vision but I wasn't sure if it was true. I know a little person from school so i called him up and asked him. He didn't say anything and just hung up so im pretty confused. Can anyone help me?

thanks for the answers but im still a little confused. does she think i made fun of her night vision? or that its just a rumor and that offended her?

Best Answer

yeah they actually do. its a genetic advantage to make up for their lack of height when hunting in the open fields. it's lethal

Source(s): lord of the rings
    • Jayden4 years agoReport

Midgets do have night vision. I have a little friend named cole and he told me that when he looks in the night time he can actually see better than in the day. Sometimes I wish I was a midget. I also have a question do midgets have small ding a lings too??

Funny you should say that. I have many midget friends and once I was at camp and I was in the same cabin as my midget friends. I did however have a friend roughly my height so I was not the only tall person there. Our teachers had planned a nighttime activity where we had to find all these objects around a maze-like place. We were in groups of our cabins so I had several midget people and 1 tall person in my group. The other tall person and I couldn't see a thing and we kept running into everything, but my midget friends ran through the maze like it was daytime, it was insane, I couldn't see the walls until I hit them, none of use had any torches or anything. Our cabin won because of my midget friends who could easily find the objects hidden throughout the maze, it was spectacular.

Midgets do have night vision. I have a little friend named cole and he told me that when he looks in the night time he can actually see better than in the day. Sometimes I wish I was a midget. I also have a question do midgets have small penises too??

Source(s): Snow white and the 7 dwarfs

Actually, it has been historically proven that this is a fact. In the Midget/Elf wars of 991 BC, Midgets used their superior vision to lead night time archer attacks and take out hoardes of elves each night. Unfortunately, these tactics led to the extinction of the Elves and that is the reason midgets are the only tiny humanoids alive today. Private contractors for the U.S. military are now trying to deploy Midgets into combat today to increase accuracy on late night bombing runs and ground assaults. They are also trying to develop Midget sized planes that would be undetectable by radar. These ideas are incredibly controversial as some believe that if Midgets ever revolted, they would be unstoppable. If this were to happen we humans could go extinct much like the elves. As this issue continues to grow larger and larger however, the tiny Midgets do not.

All information provided by Fox News.

Yes. Midgets do have night vision. I am a midget and I know for a fact that i can see in the dark

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do midgets have night vision?

Source(s): midgets night vision: https://biturl.im/zgbAg
    • rkulka3822 years agoReport

I m a dwarf and yes we do have night vision. We also form special groups and go out hunting in the night to please our dwarf leader. It took me about three hours to type this because of my tiny fingers.

Normally, I d give a joking answer, but there have been too many answers like that to this question, and plus, it seems like you believe it. So no, midgets to not have night vision, and that guy was probably amazed at your ridiculous question.

• Edith

It has bewildered scientists for years. A recent theory is that midgets will overtake us in the evolutionary process. This is because of their night vision and being able to fit into small spaces.

Yes, they do have night vision. I asked my midget friend and he said yes. It has also been proven by Elbert Instein, a famous midget scientist, who studies the Midgetese.

Yes midgets have night vision how do you think lawn nome and trolls move around at night

• Jayden4 years agoReport

yes they have night vision but they have to be under 5 foot