果凍 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻一段英文的文章

泰國古稱暹羅1238年,素可泰王國建立。泰文化受到中國文化和印度文化的影響很大。1932年6月革命後,暹羅成為君主立憲制國家。1949年改名泰國。

泰國深受佛教影響,有很多節日是與佛教有關。4月13日~4月15日:潑水節、12月5日:國王誕辰

泰國地處亞洲中南半島上,約位於北緯 5~20 度、東經 99~105 度,國境大部份為低緩的山地和高原。

可分為西﹑中﹑東﹑南四個部份。泰國全國共有76個一級行政區,其中包括75個府與首都—曼谷

泰國西部為山區,位於清邁府的因他暖山(2,576公尺)是泰國的最高峰。

東北部是高原,這裏夏季極乾旱,雨季非常泥濘,不適合耕作

中部是平原。由曼谷向北,地勢逐步緩升,是泰國主要農產地。

曼谷以南為暹羅灣紅樹林地域

泰國南部是西部山脈的延續。

泰國的民眾將國家的疆域比作大象的頭部,將北部視為「象冠」,東北地方代表「象耳」,暹羅灣代表「象口」,而南方則代表了「象鼻」。

泰國的語言是泰語

10座歷史遺跡公園包括:帕薩滿欣、帕儂藍 ( Phanom Rung)、素可泰、 西薩查那萊 ( Si Satchanalai)、 甘烹碧 ( Kamphaeng Phet)、席貼(Sri Thep)、碧邁、大城、 帕那空奇里 ( Phra Nakhon Khiri)、 朴菩蝙蝠 ( Phu Phra Bat)等。這些都是泰國的著名地標

泰國還有許多珍貴的民俗文化及工藝作品:佛像雕塑、寺廟壁畫、傳統舞蹈、傳統樂曲、面具「倥」舞、Nang Yai皮影戲、Hun Lakhom Lek木偶戲

泰國的 satay、som tom、gang khion wahn、tom yum goong、pad thai、tab tim krob is so great.

泰國的運動有泰拳、藤球、足球

請幫忙一 下

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Ancient name Thailand Siam in 1238, the establishment of the Kingdom of Thailand Sukhothai. Thai culture by the Chinese culture and a great influence on Indian culture. In June 1932 after the revolution, Siam became a constitutional monarchy. Renamed Thailand in 1949.Thailand by the Buddhist influence, there are many Buddhist festivals are concerned. April 13 ~ April 15: Songkran, December 5: King's Birthday.Thailand is located on the Indochina Peninsula in Asia, located about 5 ~ 20 degrees north latitude, 99 ~ 105 degrees east longitude, the majority of the border for low-and high altitude of the mountain. Can be divided into West﹑Among﹑ East ﹑South in four parts of the South. Thailand, a total of 76 SAR, including 75 House and the capital - Bangkok.Thailand's western mountains, is located in Chiang Mai House because of his warm mountain (2,576 meters) is the highest peak in Thailand.North-eastern part of the plateau, where the summer very arid, very muddy during the rainy season, not suitable for farming.Is the central plains. From Bangkok to north, the terrain gradually slow rises is Thailand's main agricultural production.Gulf of Thailand south of Bangkok for the mangrove area.Southern Thailand is a continuation of the western mountains.Thailand's people than the boundaries of the country for an elephant's head, to the north as a "crown-like", the local representative of the Northeast "Phalaenopsis", on behalf of the Gulf of Siam, "as I" and the South on behalf of the "trunk." Thailand is the Thai language.Park, 10 historical sites include: passavant full-yan, phanom Blue (Phanom Rung), Sukhothai, Western Richard Levin that (Si Satchanalai), Kamphaengphet (Kamphaeng Phet), I posted (Sri Thep), Bi step, big city, Pago chiriqui nakhon (Phra Nakhon Khiri), Bat Bo Park (Phu Phra Bat) and so on.

2009-08-01 14:20:22 補充:

太多了,下面是接下去的

2009-08-01 14:22:01 補充:

These are well-known landmark in Thailand.

2009-08-01 14:23:00 補充:

There are many valuable works of folk culture and craft:

2009-08-01 14:24:16 補充:

Buddha sculpture, temple murals, traditional dance, traditional music,

2009-08-01 14:24:58 補充:

Masks and "ignorant" Dance, Nang Yai shadow play, Hun Lakhom Lek puppet show.Thai satay, som tom, gang khion wahn, tom yum goong, pad thai, tab tim krob is so great.Movement in Thailand Thai boxing, sepak takraw, soccer.

2009-08-01 14:26:08 補充:

Masks and 的M是小寫

希望對你有幫助

Source(s): 字典+myself, 字典+myself, 字典+myself, 字典+myself, 字典+myself, 字典+myself, 字典+myself